homeAboutSpa SaturdaysReviews/FavoritesTutorialsContactDisclaimer

Monday, 18 March 2013

Spring Haul

Heyy People ! This is my 1st haul, My Spring Haul =D One thing I want everyone to know is I'm not the person who shops for EVERY season, Seriously I don't. I just go for shopping and buy the stuff what I need.
Anyways, this time I tried my best to do a Spring shopping but this was all I end up buying !



I'll just mention all the things I've bought and their quick review:
  1. Tresemme Anti-Hair fall Shampoo + conditioner = ok, this was my FAVORITE bargain. Believe it or not, I got both for the price of one SR.34 =D I Love this shampoo. It does stop Hair Falling and I LOVE Tresemme. 

  2. Some random Nail Polishes  =  I buy SO many nail polishes each month that I couldn't buy some for Spring specially, I already had those =P Anyways, the best one was Revlon No Chip top coat. It's awesome.

  3. Garnier Miracle Perfecter BB cream  (Light) = I wanted BB cream for a long time, and by far I've seen many reviews of different BB creams and I think Garnier has done the best so far. I tried this and  it works Perfect for the purpose I wanted. (lemme know if you want a detailed review on this)

  4. AVON Christian Lacroix Nuit Bath Gel =  I just bought it because I wanted one and it's smell for really good.

  5. Y.C. Whitening Face Wash (Milk Extension) =  It''s a great one, I've bought the Lemon one from this same company and it's AWESOME. so I thought I'd try this one this time.

    Now for the Food stuff =D 

  6. Lipton Green Tea in the flavor Apple = I drink Green tea a lot. So I went to buy this and got this for such an AMAZING bargain. This packet contained 100 tea bags for SR. 45 + Such a cute mug with it.
  7. Fox's = I just bought 3 tins just for my tummy. They're so tasty. 

[ I ordered loads of other stuff from MUA & AVON but I haven't got them yet =( ]

And that's all I got =P Do leave a comment and tell me what did you bring for this Spring.
Thank you and TC. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment