homeAboutSpa SaturdaysReviews/FavoritesTutorialsContactDisclaimer

Monday, 4 March 2013

AVON 2013 products review

Today, i'm going to do review on some of the AVON products I bought this year.
These are the products i'll be reviewing today :
  • French Manicure set by AVON Nail Experts.
  • Clear emerging and pore penetrating masks by AVON Clear Skin.
  • Gel Eyeliners by AVON Super Shock
  • Eyeshadow Pencil by AVON Super Shock
  • Eyeshadow Primer by AVON Super shock
  • Lipstick by AVON Perfect Kiss
  • Slip into Daring perfume by AVON

(DISCLAIMER : This post is not sponsored and its just  personal views of the blogger.)


So 1st thing i'm gonna be reviewing is the nail experts french manicure set. (i wanted to do a swatch for this too but my nails were not long enough =( ) I got this for SR. 32 = 8.53 USD which is quite inexpensive because the package had a french tip coat and a top coat which works perfectly good and it also comes with a french tip guides which is really cool. I would give this product a 7/10. Not that its bad enough but I've tried the Revlon french manicure set that is really awesome.


OK, so next thing is the Eyeshadow primer, I wanted one for a long time and I was searching for a good one and I tried this, it's really good and perfect I would say. I applied this and my makeup stayed for more than 4,5 hours (then I removed it so I don't know if it could stay longer than that ). It was quite cheap for almost SR. 25 = 6.67 USD. Also, it blends smoothly with almost every skin so that is the best part of this product. I would definitely give it a 9/10.








Clear Skin clay masks (pore penetrating on the right and clear emergencies on the left)  are almost the same as Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Mask except the fact that Neautrogena one is 10/10 and this is mmmmm... 5/10. I don't know but the after effect is not so great like I've used other masks and their result is far better than this. It does cleans up the skin but it doesn't work perfectly on my skin.



Next I have Super Shock Eye shadow pencil. It's double ended, with the shades Princess Pink and Royal Velvet. For me, It's a 5/10. I don't like this product at all. It's quite liquid and I don't like that effect and the colors aren't even cool. It was also quite expensive (for it's quality).






Now, the next 3 products are my FAVORITES. =D This is Super shock Gel Eye liner pencils in the shades Black and Aqua Pop. These are AMAZING eyeliners. The pricing was a little high for me but it was totally worth it. You can see the effect in the photo I haven't edited it at all. I wore it almost everyday and it does not smudge out. That's the best thing. You can use it to highlight the lash line if will give a very dark black effect which i LOVE or you can also use it as an eyeliner, either way it rocks. So it's a 10/10




If you've read my posts than you must know that I've just started using makeup this year, so I wanted some lipsticks( although I don't like lipsticks but ) I wanted some shades which will give a young effect. and I found something PERFECT for that. I bought AVON Perfect Kiss Lipstick in the shade of Caressing Coral and it's a beautiful shade I LOVE it. (you cannot see the exact shade in the picture) I got them for SR. 34 = 9.07 USD on promotion. There are 11 shades available in KSA for this product, my sister ordered them and now I want them for myself too. You've to buy them they're really good. it's definitely a 10/10.







Last but not at all the least one, is Slip into Daring. I don't like smells that are too floral, I rather prefer that are more subtle and elegant. So this one here is totally designed for me =D The previous product i.e. Slip into was also my favorite I used it. And it wasn't expensive at all, I guess it was SR. 120 = 32 USD so that is quite cheap for such an awesome perfume. and it's also a 10/10. =D








These are my personal views, some of the products might work differently for other people.
I hope it helped and if you've used any of these products than do leave in the comments. Hope to see you again. tc =)


2 comments:

  1. wow! Great review!
    Aqua Pop eyeliner looks so cool :-D!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is great =D
      Thanks for the comment ! and don't forget to follow my blog. =)

      Delete