Heyy guys ! I'm back with another nail tutorial. I just realized that the 2 nail tutorials I recently did were more in a cute sense so I thought I should do something really different than that and I found these cool nails which is perfect for a rock star type of look (P.S. it might look a little bit of messy in the picture but seriously they look so like fire in real.) So let's start !
Things you'll need :
- A straight pin or a safety pin would work.
- A base coat & a top coat.
- A black, white, some dark colored like red or dark purple and a light colored Nail color
Let's Paint !
Start by applying a base coat and then paint all your nails black (mine looks like matte but it's not =/ ). Let this COMPLETELY dry otherwise it'll mix up with your fire.
Now put some white nail polish on the tips of the nails, I put 3 drops to be precise ( I have applied white on this nail but since my background is also white so it's not visible.)
Do not let it dry and follow the next step immediately.
Take a straight or safety pin and from the tips make an "S" like movement upwards. (You might wanna zoom this photo for the exact instruction.)
Then apply the next color above the white one.
Now this step has to be creative, you can choose any color you want. I would suggest white must whether in the middle, end or at the start, with some dark nail color like you're using red then do add some shimmer light shade like shimmer pink maybe. (that's how I did )
Try the same steps with different combinations or different. and Ta-DA ! It looks really cool I think.
Thank you so much for reading this. Please leave a comment below and do send me a picture of your recreation on facebook. TC and hope to see you again =)
No comments:
Post a Comment