Time is actually running these days.. :S I mean 2013 just started and January is finished :O Ohh My Gosh !! It's February.. Anyways.. my today's post is going to be My January Favorites, so i'm just going to make a quick review on the things.. BTW do let me know that next time should I focus on each item in my favorites list or you like the way I do? Leave in the comments down below =)
I simply LOVE the NYX Matte Nail Polish in Chocolate Brown color. It feels so much like Chocolate =P then there is MAC lipstick and the shade is A17 ... I love eyeliners and i've been using this Rimmel Gel eyeliner last month like a lot and its really amazing and then Bourjois Arabia intense eye shadow.
Sidney Sheldon is like my FAVORITE writer by far and I really love all of his novels. Last month I read two of them (actually 3 but the 3rd one is still not completed) I like both but Rage of Angels is like THE BEST NOVEL. Its so interesting and I really get into it. It was amazing guys!

I love AVON creams section. Its really good. I always use the lotions, hand creams, foot creams etc etc by AVON. Last month I used AVON Care light moisturizing Face cream, Glycerine hand and nail Cream and Heel Softening Foot Works. because you know in winters you need those creams a lot.
And the last thing is Almond Oil for Hair. I'm having a hair fall problem so I out that found Almond Oil is great for all hair types and works really great.
I've been watching loads of movies last month. I watched What women wants, Big Fat Liar, Bride Wars, Student of the Year and i don't even remember all the names now. Anyways, my favorite 1 if I have to choose is Student of the Year. I don't know but I really love it. It's just so interesting. =P I love all of the SOTY songs.
These are my favorite songs for maybe all time. but, you can see there is SOTY, Kiss you by 1-D, Cher LLoyd's, Enrique (OFCOURSE), and there are lots of more in the playlist.
Sidney Sheldon is like my FAVORITE writer by far and I really love all of his novels. Last month I read two of them (actually 3 but the 3rd one is still not completed) I like both but Rage of Angels is like THE BEST NOVEL. Its so interesting and I really get into it. It was amazing guys!
I love AVON creams section. Its really good. I always use the lotions, hand creams, foot creams etc etc by AVON. Last month I used AVON Care light moisturizing Face cream, Glycerine hand and nail Cream and Heel Softening Foot Works. because you know in winters you need those creams a lot.
And the last thing is Almond Oil for Hair. I'm having a hair fall problem so I out that found Almond Oil is great for all hair types and works really great.
I've been watching loads of movies last month. I watched What women wants, Big Fat Liar, Bride Wars, Student of the Year and i don't even remember all the names now. Anyways, my favorite 1 if I have to choose is Student of the Year. I don't know but I really love it. It's just so interesting. =P I love all of the SOTY songs.
Well, that's it for this post. Let me know what are your favorites for January. Hope to see you again !


No comments:
Post a Comment