I have been wanting to do this post but thought I don't have a lot of Polishes. Today, I FINALLY made this post because a friend asked me about this so I thought maybe I'll give it a try.
From my mother's point of view, I've got the whole shop on my dressing table =/ But, seriously, I want LOTS of more shades and styles. Anyways, here's my collection. I'm not going to give details about each one of them, but I will be highlighting my collection for sure for you guys =D So here we go.....
Let me brief out some of these..
I've got some AVON ones, which I absolutely LOVE, accept the Yellow one(3rd from the left) because it looks awful on my hand. =( I love the shade Romance, Starry Sky (5th and 6th from right)
OK... and these are (from Left) Magnetic Polishes, Crackle Polishes and only 2 Nail Art Pens and strippers =( I want more..

These are my Base Coats and Top Coats. The two left ones are the French Manicure Kit by AVON. The rest are the Nail fortifier or stuff like that.
Random Drug Store brand Glitter Polishes. I really like the red and green ones. Purple one is just OK.
some more random drug store brands. one is L'Oriel LOL thats not a drugstore brand. I put it here becausssseeee.... ummmm I dun know =|
These are like my Favorite drugstore brands. Lalune and Christine. The colors are so vibrant and the price is so reasonable, I just wish they were not drugstore brands =P
From my mother's point of view, I've got the whole shop on my dressing table =/ But, seriously, I want LOTS of more shades and styles. Anyways, here's my collection. I'm not going to give details about each one of them, but I will be highlighting my collection for sure for you guys =D So here we go.....
I've got some AVON ones, which I absolutely LOVE, accept the Yellow one(3rd from the left) because it looks awful on my hand. =( I love the shade Romance, Starry Sky (5th and 6th from right)
OK... and these are (from Left) Magnetic Polishes, Crackle Polishes and only 2 Nail Art Pens and strippers =( I want more..
These are my Base Coats and Top Coats. The two left ones are the French Manicure Kit by AVON. The rest are the Nail fortifier or stuff like that.
Random Drug Store brand Glitter Polishes. I really like the red and green ones. Purple one is just OK.
some more random drug store brands. one is L'Oriel LOL thats not a drugstore brand. I put it here becausssseeee.... ummmm I dun know =|
These are like my Favorite drugstore brands. Lalune and Christine. The colors are so vibrant and the price is so reasonable, I just wish they were not drugstore brands =P
aaahhhhhh... MY FAVORITE nail lacquers.. Bourjois Arabia, NYX and Zara.. I LOVE them sooo much. I have to buy more of these and I will. They are so amazing.
If you have any suggestions just leave in the comments below and let me know what do you think about this post =) Hope to see you again !
wow....
ReplyDeleteOh my!! You've a wonderful collection girl. :) x
ReplyDeletehttp://thebedsidedreams.blogspot.com/
Thank you dear :)
DeleteWow! You have a great collection. ♥
ReplyDeleteYeah .. now I know =P still don't have lots of shades :P
Deleteits so hard not to collect nail polish! i love your collection!
ReplyDeleteThanks.. you always want more shades.. :/
Delete