homeAboutSpa SaturdaysReviews/FavoritesTutorialsContactDisclaimer

Thursday, 10 January 2013

"Whaaaaat" Nails

Another Nail Art tutorial by Me =D Again, this was not my idea I found it on Pinterest. But I tried it myself and it turned out pretty cute. It was not PERFECT but I liked it. 


Things you'll need:

  • Base Coat and a Top Coat
  • A Black and White Nail Polish
  • two light coloured Nail Polishes ( I chose Pastel Pink and Light Blue)
  • different sizes of dotting tools (you can definitely use some scarf pin or tooth pick for that, works the same)

 How to Do it :

1st, apply the Base coat (mine's AVON).
Then apply two thin coats of the Nail polish  on your fingers. ( I did alternatively)


2nd, Select a Big dotting tool dipped in white nail polish and create two eyes on the finger. ( I've created the eyes with the opposite colour like... on the Blue finger I created Pink eyes and it looked super cute)


Then, with a smaller dotting tool dipped in black nail polish, create two dots inside the eyes for the eyeballs.


Next, make an open mouth with black nail polish using a dotting tool or any other tool.
Apply the Top Coat as a final step.


and TA-DA !! It looks really CUTE and googly googly. 





Don't forget to leave a comment below if you tried it or send me an e-mail of your recreation of this design. 
Do follow my blog and my Facebook page on the left if you liked my posts. =)



No comments:

Post a Comment