I did the melted Crayons technique which turned out so easy, fast, fun and pretty. So I decided to share it with everyone of you guys.
One more important thing, put some newspapers or cardboard around the canvas to keep your surface area clean.
Things you'll need:
- Wax Crayons (depending on the size of canvas. I took 42)
- A Canvas of your choice (I took 24"*36")
- Hair Dryer
- Glue (any type)
Let's Begin :
1st of all you should arrange your colors according to the shade of the dripping you want. I took out all the black and brown ones because I wanted to give a rainbow effect.
Then, Put glue on the upper side of the Canvas from where you want to paste the crayons. I put glue on the crayons which was OK but it took time to stick so go the other way.
Now comes the fun part. Plug in your hair dryer set to High Heat and start drying the crayons to melt. The crayons will start melting after 2 minutes. The following pictures will show the melting process which took almost 15 minutes.
And TA-DAAA. ! This was the Final look of the Paint Dripping Painting.
Hope you enjoyed it. Leave your comments below and don't forget to follow my blog as Giggler. =)


lovely...
ReplyDeleteThank you dear :)
Delete