homeAboutSpa SaturdaysReviews/FavoritesTutorialsContactDisclaimer

Monday, 18 February 2013

Choco Bear Nail Art

Another easy and cute Nail Art tutorial guys ! =D This one is soooo cute and interesting and it's also VERY VERY easy. So let's get started !


Things you'll need :

  • Dotting Tools
  • White Nail Polish
  • Base coat and a Top coat
  • Matte Chocolate Brown Nail Polish (or you can use simple chocolate brown nail lacquer)

Steps to Follow:

Start by applying Base Coat to protect your natural nails.
Apply two thin coats of white nail polish on all of your fingers and let it dry.
Paint your index and your ring fingers chocolate brown and let it completely dry.


Using dotting tool dipped in white nail polish, make random polka dots on the index and ring finger.


Similarly, dip the dotting tool in brown nail polish and make random polka dots on the middle and small finger. (don't make polka dots on the thumb)


I used a big dotting tool for this purpose but you can also use the Nail polish brush. Dear a big half circle at the end of your nail like so, and draw two ears on its side with a dotting tool. (I got into the nail art so much that I forgot that I have to take pictures =P, sorry for that, I'll try to explain it properly) Draw two big round eyes with white dotting tool and a light brown mouth. Now, using a smaller dotting tool make the eyeballs of the bear. (you can definitely play with it and enjoy your recreation.) And it's DONE. Don't forget to apply a top coat on the middle and small fingers (ONLY).







Hope you liked my Choco bear nail art tutorial. Leave a comment below to let me know what you think about it. Hope to see you again =)

2 comments: