This is the Most fun and awesome post I've done so far (well, at least for me it is)
I've just started using makeup and while watching makeup videos I'm like, I want this , I don't have this and this and that. So, I thought I should make a list of the products I want now. There are many things I mean this list is way toooo short for my wishes =P But, for this year If I get these things I'm happy =D
Let me mention all the stuff in the detail.
- Lip liners from MAC
- Disney Villain Makeup palettes from ELF.
- Clarins eyebrow kit Pro Palette.
- The Sigma Cleansing and Polishing tools.
- Bourjois 1 second Nail Polish remover.
- Bourjois 1 seconds Nail Polishes.
- the Naked and Naked 2 eye shadow palettes from urban Decay.
- Babyliss Curling wand.
- Babyliss Wave envy.
- Sigma Makeup Brush kit.
Leave a comment below what are your wishes this year and i'll see you next time. =)

Love the Bourjois nail products, great nail varnish colours and the remover is amazing
ReplyDeleteKeightsbeautyandfashion.blogspot.co.uk
Me too =D Don't forget to follow my blog dear ;)
Delete