Hi Friends !! how you doing ??
OK. so it's like EVERY blogger is reviewing the Garnier BB Cream & i feel like I'm the only one left so I should do it too. I mean I've been using it for like two months now and I thought about reviewing it a lot of times then I just didn't =S But today I'm finally gonna do it..
THE PROMISE :-
"One product, Five instant Benefits :-
Believe me, they're not lying ;)
MY THOUGHTS :-
My skin type is a medium toned, it's dry on the cheekbones & on the forehead in the winter whereas it's oily on the nose & cheekbones in the summer.
I personally don't like the foundations which gives you a caky look or a COMPLETE coverage. I cannot wear them everyday or to a hangout, it's just not natural. My friend suggested me that you should try out a BB cream, it's not a foundation yet it gives a nice coverage.
BB creams are still not so common in Saudia market, we only have Rimmel, Maybelline & Garnier. Garnier one has been the best by far. To be honest, I've NEVER used a Garnier product before, not because I did not have an access to them but because I'm not a fan. But anyways I tried their BB Creams after reading lots of positive reviews about it on the internet.
I think it's great. It covers up my scars/pimples yet giving my skin that natural look, also it gives a pinkish glow to my face which personally I don't like very much, maybe for someone else but not for me.
I wear this BB Cream everyday setting it with AVON pressed powder & sometimes concealer. And by far this product has satisfied me the most as compared to the others I've been using before or I've tried yet.
I absolutely love it & would recommend this to the people I know as well. =)
PROs :-
OK. so it's like EVERY blogger is reviewing the Garnier BB Cream & i feel like I'm the only one left so I should do it too. I mean I've been using it for like two months now and I thought about reviewing it a lot of times then I just didn't =S But today I'm finally gonna do it..
THE PROMISE :-
"One product, Five instant Benefits :-
- hydrates for 24 Hours.
- Evens Tone
- Corrects Blemishes
- Boosts Healthy Glow
- UV Protection SPF 15 "
Believe me, they're not lying ;)
| Garnier BB Cream in the shade Light/Clair |
My skin type is a medium toned, it's dry on the cheekbones & on the forehead in the winter whereas it's oily on the nose & cheekbones in the summer.
I personally don't like the foundations which gives you a caky look or a COMPLETE coverage. I cannot wear them everyday or to a hangout, it's just not natural. My friend suggested me that you should try out a BB cream, it's not a foundation yet it gives a nice coverage.
BB creams are still not so common in Saudia market, we only have Rimmel, Maybelline & Garnier. Garnier one has been the best by far. To be honest, I've NEVER used a Garnier product before, not because I did not have an access to them but because I'm not a fan. But anyways I tried their BB Creams after reading lots of positive reviews about it on the internet.
I think it's great. It covers up my scars/pimples yet giving my skin that natural look, also it gives a pinkish glow to my face which personally I don't like very much, maybe for someone else but not for me.
I wear this BB Cream everyday setting it with AVON pressed powder & sometimes concealer. And by far this product has satisfied me the most as compared to the others I've been using before or I've tried yet.
I absolutely love it & would recommend this to the people I know as well. =)
| Consistency |
| AFTER Blending the BB Cream |
PROs :-
- Gives you enough coverage so as to clear up your skin.
- You can wear it for about more than 5-6 hours.
- Moisturizes your skin.
CONs :-
- Makes your skin a little bit oily.
- You have to set it with a base or (in my case) face Powder.
- Gives your skin a pinkish glow (which I don't like).
DISCLAIMER :- These are my personal & honest opinions and not a paid review.
Please leave in the comments below about your reviews. Do follow me on Bloglovin, Twitter, Facebook, Google+ or Instagram for more of my updates.
Thank you for reading.
x0x0

No comments:
Post a Comment