homeAboutSpa SaturdaysReviews/FavoritesTutorialsContactDisclaimer

Saturday, 11 April 2015

Back to Blogging !

                                     
                              Heyy friends ! how u doing?

I'm back to blogging and am trying so hard to recover my following and the mess i have created in my life.

I've not been posting for almost a year now and that was partly because of my studies and partly because I had lost the data of my Google account.

I have no idea how I lost all of my pictures that were on my blog through Google+. I have tried sooooooo many ways to recover those but I mean I can't recover EVERYTHING I had.

I felt such a big fool that I didn't have kept the backup for all the files that I had uploaded.

And now I have to start from the scratch but I'm extremely motivated and I need your support to get back on track.

I will be blogging here for some time then I'll be starting my own Website on which I'll have my own hair styling tutorials, henna tutorials and I have some more ideas but it's all under consideration.

If you guys have any other ideas that I should do please leave them in the comments down below.

Please follow me on Facebook, instagram, Pinterest and Twitter too..

                                                                                                                   Thank you all for reading,
                                                                                                                                -aimzkhalid

No comments:

Post a Comment