homeAboutSpa SaturdaysReviews/FavoritesTutorialsContactDisclaimer

Saturday, 13 July 2013

Candy Crush Nail Art by CutePolish

Ramadhan Mubarak friendz ! =) Hope you're doing fine.

I tried out the Candy Crush Nail Art by CutePolish. As I'm so in love with the game, I thought I'd try it out and it looked great & I would like to share it now with you all. 

It was so easy and quick, I think it literally took me about 10-15 minutes to do it on my both hands. The only tool used was a dotting tool, you can do it with a tooth pick or the end of a straight pin as well. You will need the following colors to achieve this design and that's it !!








Please leave in the comments below if you like it or not. Do follow me on Bloglovin, twitter, facebook, google+ or instagram for more of my updates. 

Thank you for reading. 
x0x0

No comments:

Post a Comment