homeAboutSpa SaturdaysReviews/FavoritesTutorialsContactDisclaimer

Monday, 8 April 2013

What's in my Makeup Bag ?? =O

It's so annoying when someone try to peek into my purse/bag, I mean it's none of your business =/ 

& it's strange that I'm ACTUALLY doing a "What's in my makeup bag" tag today, showing EVERYONE what I've got in there =O 


But anyways I thought it might be fun if I do... so, let's do it....


Beginning with the face products which are only three.... 

because I think gives PERFECT coverage for my skin. Combined they give a very natural glowy skin, which I love... 



  • Garnier BB Cream in the shade Light/Clair
  • Rimmel Match Perfection Face concealer  
  • AVON Eye shadow Primer





Next three images will be my eye products..

As you can see I've got loads of 'em Because you sort of always need them for different occasions.I can't sort them out...

  •  most of them are AVON eye pencils .. they're pretty good.... there are NYX ones too.. 
  • Rimmel Gel eye liner
  • Rimmel liquid eye liner
  • AVON diamond eye liner ( I've got one Body Shop one too but I can't find it =/ it's pretty good black with a little bit of shimmer in it)
  • AVON Silver Shimmer Tip Mascara
  • AVON Super Drama Black Mascara
  • RIMMEL Glameyes Day to night Mascara (It's AWESOME)
  • Maybelline Define-a-Lash Mascara
  • AVON Double eye shadow (I dun like it =/ )
  • NYX White Eye Pencil ( Lovee it <3 )






Now the Lip Products... 

I'm collecting some and do leave in the comments below if you know some good ones do leave in the comments below....


  • AVON Moisture Seduction Lip Gloss in the shade 
  • Super Lipgloss in the shade dark pink (It's water proof but it's too much pigmented, don't try it out)
  • 2 Technic Lip glosses (someone gifted them and I HATE them. They just don't go at all with my skin tone)
  • Next Lipsticks  (They're too good to be true. I LOVE them)
  • AVON Perfect Kiss Lipstick in the shade Caressing Coral.. my FAVORITE ....
  • MAC Lipstick in Plum Kiss 




 That's all in my Makeup bag. Do let me know what's in your makeup collection ??
 Hope to see you again. TC <3

3 comments:

  1. woah.You have a lot of collection in your makeup bag.Loving it all.I ordered the rimmel concealer a month ago from ASOS but its still nowhere to be seen.You gloss collection is lovely.Most of al I love the mani you have.Following you now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the lovely comment, means a lot :)
      and yeah u should try the Rimmel concealer it gives a nice coverage..
      xoxo.

      Delete