I've been researching a bit about my last post D.I.Y Anti-Acne Facial Mask , in which I showed you guys my routine for a glowing face and how to
get rid of acne. So, in this post i'll be summering up the proper uses why I
used those ingredients in the paste.
Why I used Turmeric Powder ?
Turmeric is high in antioxidants that slow down cell damage. It's widely a skin exfoliant and improves skin's texture. It helps with inflammatory skin conditions, such as acne, dry skin, psoriasis and eczema. It helps reduce pigmentation and even out the skin tone. It is also said to diminish wrinkles.
Why I used Gram Flour ?
Gram Flour, when applied to the face is not only great for exfoliation, but is a great rejuvenator as well. It can help to tighten your facial muscles considerably. It is equally effective in preventing redness and swelling of facial skin and aids in controlling the aging of your facial skin (making you look younger)
Why I used Almond Oil ?
Almond oil is good for all skin types, since it moisturizes well but is light enough not to make oily or combination skin feel greasy. It can help to avoid wrinkles, get rid of Under eye Circles or exfoliating your skin. It relieves itching, irritation, inflammation, softens, soothes and helps to restore moisture to dry skin and helps repair dry, flaky or cracked skin on knees, elbows or heels.
Why I used Milk ?
Milk apart from being nutritious is quite healthy for the skin. Using milk regularly on the skin helps in restoring the liveliness of the skin and makes it beautiful.
So, that's it for my today's post. Hope you liked it. Do follow my blog as a Giggler if you like my posts.
No comments:
Post a Comment