First of all, Happie New Year to all of you my friends. Love you.

You know how much I love D.I.Ys. They are so much fun. This week I wanted something super easy and Glamorous, so I came across these Glittery shoes on Pinterest.com ( which is my very favourite for awesome ideas). So this was my attempt for my Glam Flats.

You know how much I love D.I.Ys. They are so much fun. This week I wanted something super easy and Glamorous, so I came across these Glittery shoes on Pinterest.com ( which is my very favourite for awesome ideas). So this was my attempt for my Glam Flats.
Things you'll need :
- A pair of shoes ( heels, flats, converse... etc (I prefer some old shoes))
- Some Excellent Glue. I chose Fevicole because it's good and inexpensive.
- A brush or a sponge stick like I used to spread the glue.
- Glitter OFCOURSE. you can choose any colour you want. I chose Black and Copper.
How to do it :
Put some newspapers or something to cover around your workspace, otherwise the glitter will be everywhere.
1st. Pour a little amount glue in a bowl. I took a disposable one so it would be easier.
2nd. Mix just a little amount of Glitter with the glue.
3rd. Cover the complete shoe with the glittery glue using a brush or a sponge stick. (I wear disposable gloves too, I don't know why but I don't like glitter all over my body, It's so irritating)
4th. Sprinkle the glitter ALL over the glued shoe. and don't let any empty spaces It will look awful.
5th. Let it dry for about half an hour. The glue will be a little bit dry then put the glitter with your index finger a bit to make it even.(this is optional)
then again leave the shoes to dry for about 2-3 hours.
6th. From about 6-7 inches far, use a hair spray to put the glitter in place.
Then once more, leave the shoes ( I preferred putting them in balcony) for about a day to let them COMPLETELY dry.
An Ta-DA..!! your Plain flats now look super Glam. !
I hope you liked my post, Do follow my blog as a Giggler if you liked my post. Hope to see you again. =)






No comments:
Post a Comment