homeAboutSpa SaturdaysReviews/FavoritesTutorialsContactDisclaimer

Tuesday, 11 December 2012

D.I.Y Anti-Acne Facial Mask

I've spend so much money on all kinds of facial masks of different brands to get rid of acne, but not many of them worked for long. I have tried home remedies like honey and many other pastes but i don't know why my skin is always so oily and nothing worked quiet awesomely.
About 7,8 months ago I found this AMAZING paste and it works so perfect. You can feel the difference just after you wash your face. Ad you can do it at home.

Things you'll need :

  • Gram Flour known as Besan.
  • Milk
  • Almond Oil
  • Turmeric Powder
  • A clean Bowl

How to prepare the paste ?


I took 3 tablespoons of Gram Flour in the bowl which will make a thick paste for two times.


Sprinkle a  teaspoon of turmeric powder in the bowl containing Gram Flour.


Add a table spoon of Almond Oil. You can mix it at this point or afterwards.

Start adding some milk to make a paste. Note, the paste should not be too thick or too thin.


The final product looked like this.



How to apply ?

Use your index finger to apply this paste on your face or any other part of body. I use a ice cream stick as a spatula. LOL but I find it very easy
Leave it for about 20-25 minutes until its hard and you cannot smile.
Splash cold water on your face and gently scrub the face, the mask will start to melt and now you can clean your face.
You will definitely feel the instant difference on your skin.

Do leave a comment below if you tried it. And don't forget to follow me as a Giggler.


3 comments:

  1. really amazing paste ... did a wonder :D
    Thank yoouuuuuuuuuu....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tried it and it really works....
    Good thing thank you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried it two years before.. i must say its a perfect and inexpensive treatment..
    http://bbballoon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete