homeAboutSpa SaturdaysReviews/FavoritesTutorialsContactDisclaimer

Sunday, 25 November 2012

Kit Kat and M&M's ice cream cake

Do you enjoy ice cream in winter like I do? ;) It's so much fun. Ice creams are no fun in summer, but the cold in winter doubles the fun of ice cream for me at least.
I just tried this yummy ice cream and it turned out so delicious. try it out 

RECIPE 3 : Kit Kat and M&M's Ice cream cake

This is a little time consuming after it's done because it's got so many ice cream. But it's worth every minute. My friend told me about it and it turned up so easy and yet my mouth was watery seeing it. Every minute after I put it in the freezer seemed so long. =P

STEP 1 : Take a Spring form pan.
STEP 2: Adjust the chocolate bars on the side of pan.You can take Kit Kat or any other bars. I took Break chocolate because I wanted to do a lil bit change.

STEP 3: Smudge the Ice Cream in the pan. Choose your flavor, I chose Chocolate one from BR.
Please don't put all of it at once in the pan as I did. It will be too difficult if you do it my way.

I couldn't wait for the ice cream to become a little soft for me to smudge in so I put all of it. =P 


STEP 4 : Once the ice cream is nicely melted ( Not actually melted you
just want the ice cream a little bit softer so that the M&M's mix in it nicely.
The cake tastes better with the M&M's in every spoon) sprinkle the M&M's
in the cake and put the pan in the freezer for about 3-4 hrs.
The time is totally up to you, you can put it in for and hr and then start the next layer of icecream. 


STEP  5 : Add a 2nd layer of your favourite ice cream and put it back in the freezer for some more hours.

                                            SERVE IT =) 

Please leave a comment below and let me know what do you think about my Posts. Thanks for reading and I'll see you next time. =)

2 comments:

  1. I was able to find good advice from your articles.


    Look into my web site: hemorrhoids treatments
    My site - Best Hemorrhoid treatment

    ReplyDelete