homeAboutSpa SaturdaysReviews/FavoritesTutorialsContactDisclaimer

Saturday, 29 June 2013

REVIEW : Mattifying Top Coat by Diva Store

Heyy guys ! how are you?


Today, I'll be reviewing Perfect Nails Mattifying topcoat for you. I personally have been on the lookout for the matte topcoats for sometime, because i LOVE matte effect on nails and I couldn't find a top coat here where I live so I was very excited to get the chance to test this out. Diva Store (my favorite online shop) got these in stock so I hurried to get some for me. If you want a complete review please keep on reading ;)


THE PROMISE :-
            
              "Matifying Top coat for matt nails without shine
                Note : Can be use on any nail colour
                how to : apply any nail colour of your choice let it dry completely and apply a layer of matifying top coat , and you are done"


A simple enough promise ! 




THE PACKAGING :-
           
              The product came just two days after I ordered in a thick polystyrene package which was wrapped in a plastic wrap.


Here is what the product looks like in the bottle:
it's a medium sized bottle containing 11 
ml = 0.37 fl.oz






MY THOUGHTS:-

As I've gone through my search for the perfect matte topcoat, I have discovered that there are different types of matte topcoat. There are the full-on down-and-dirty polishes which put that hard-core matte finish on your manicure. And then there are those that give more of a satin finish, and those that give more of a wax or rubber sort of finish. This topcoat is of the satin-finish sort. 

Before & After applying the Matte Top Coat
Black Manicure with Shiny Black tips


I've been using this product for like 2 months now and I haven't actually found any con yet.


The Mattifying top coat is priced for PKR 450 or USD 4.53 which is pretty affordable and the delivery charges cost about 150 PKR. I would recommend Diva Store to all the beauties for amazing jewelry and Nail Art stuff.



No comments:

Post a Comment